Sequence8 is a parameter sequencer for Ableton Live (Max4Live device and not
It can modulate 8 parameters in Live, each with independent Loop duration and Offset.
The sequencer is fully documented in here:Device Reference
- Acurate timing (≈ 1ms)
- 8 mappable parameters: each with an independent clock, and automatable controls.
- 32 Mappable steps: Every step value can be automated or mapped by a midi controller or a m4l device
- Steps View: Displays every parameters current step
- A Glide control: Makes the parameter smoothly glide into the next step value (the glide begins before the target value)
- A Grid control: that makes all the values quantized to a grid that can be displayed
- A Duplicate function: that duplicates the sequence making the steps twice as much
- Basic sequencing functions: Randomize, Left, Right, Increase...
- A Chaos function: that sets every parameters current step to a random position
v1.01: minor bug fixes
A huge amount of work went into this device, i'm really satified with how it came out. Please feel free to give me your feedback.
And be creative with it...
A very useful sequencer.
-Ableton Live 10.1+ with Max For Live